TERMS & CONDITIONS
In booking this ticket I agree to the T&C’S form:
In consideration of being allowed to participate in all activities – listed or otherwise on Habberley Trail, I acknowledge, covenant and agree that:
- Some of the Activities involve intense physical exercise and it is my responsibility to ensure that I am able to participate in any Activity. I am, at the time of registering and whenever participating in an Activity, in good health and have no injuries, disease or ailment preventing me from engaging in passive or active exercise or which would cause increased risk of injury or adverse health consequences as a result of my participation in an Activity;
- I accept that there are inherent risks and dangers in performing exercises of the nature included in the Activities, and that some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the reasonable care taken to avoid injuries. AFTER HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO FULLY INFORM MYSELF ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, and assume full responsibility and all risks for my participation in the Activities;
- if I observe any unusual and/or significant hazard during my presence or participation in an Activity, including but not limited to feeling lightheaded, faint, dizzy, nauseated or experiencing pain or discomfort, I will remove myself from participation and inform an assistant;
- I consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment in the event of injury or illness and hereby release and indemnify any person providing such first aid or treatment from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment.
- I recognise that nothing in these T&C’S shall exclude or limit Habberley Trail or any Instructor’s liability to me for (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence (b) fraudulent misrepresentation (c) any other liability that may not, under English law, be excluded or limited.
- I recognise that subject to Section 6 above, neither Habberley Trail nor any Instructor shall be liable to you, whether such liability arises as a result of breach of contract, negligence, misrepresentation or any other reason, for any loss or damage which arises as a result of (a) an act or omission of a third party (b) any circumstances for which you are at fault, or (c) any circumstance which we cannot reasonably be expected to foresee or control.
- I undertake to ensure that all participants I book on behalf of have seen and accept the T&C’S
- I agree that any images taken of me at Habberley Trail may be use for publicity purposes by Habberley Trail (please let us know if you would like us to remove an image of you).
- Please note we have a cancellation period of 48 hours notice before the day of your visit.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND AGREE TO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.